Thursday, 27 December 2012 17:36
The Santon Group (the new owners of the North Street/Phoenix site) will be holding a series of three public workshops on the future of the site, in the light of the Council and National Park Authority’s draft Core Strategy for the town. Independent facilitators the Democratic Society will support the public conversation in the town.
At the first workshop in January 2013 they say you can:
- learn about the site constraints and its rich heritage;
- take a view on how new development can embrace existing character and achieve modern living and working standards;
- tell us what you think about affordable homes;
- let us know how you value tourism and the benefits it brings to Lewes;
- describe what you think is needed to boost the economy.
It will be held in the Town Hall on 19th January 2013 at 10 am and repeated at Southover Grange at 3 pm on the 29th January.
Download the flyer...
Look at the questionnaire...
Read what The Friends of Lewes have to say...